Powerful Software Applications to Analyze Genomes in High Definition
OpGen’s map analysis software module is included with the Argus® Whole Genome Mapping System. MapSolver™ is easy-to-use and provides fast, high performance analysis for microbial samples and genomes up to 100Mb.
More accurate strain typing and cluster analysis–whole genome sequence assembly and comparative genomics:
- View, analyze and manipulate map data: insertions, deletions, copy number variation, mobile genetic elements
- Direct association to sequence, guides sequencing to important regions
- De novo assembly or use to place contigs along reference map scaffold
Genome-Builder™ Software Suite
OpGen recently introduced powerful scaffold alignment and analysis tools for larger genomes, including plants, animals and humans. Genome-Builder™ combines sequence data with single molecule map data to join gaps and complete assembly.
- Higher confidence for de novo reference genome assembly
- Close gaps to 2-3 scaffolds per chromosome arm
- Provides completed assembly for genomes up to 3Gb