Administrative Assistant (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
About Ares Genetics
Ares Genetics is a Vienna based digital diagnostics company that develops and commercializes next generation solutions for the diagnosis and surveillance of infectious diseases and antimicrobial resistance (AMR). Ares Genetics builds on ARESdb, one of the world’s most comprehensive proprietary databases on the genetics of AMR, and its ARES Technology Platform, a unique artificial intelligence powered bioinformatics AMR platform. Together with our parent company OpGen, we combat infectious diseases with innovative solutions for molecular testing.
To provide our team with office support, we are currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant (m/f/d) for a staff function role with an unlimited part-time employment contract.
Your role at Ares Genetics
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting office activities at Ares Genetics. You will be the nexus point for our teams by ensuring that the day to day operations run smoothly and effectively. As someone with exceptional organizational and communication talent, you will be managing both internal affairs at our Vienna office, as well as providing support with external partners and stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include:
- Report directly to the CEO to provide consistent operational updates
- Develop and implement office policies by determining procedures and standards to guide the day to day operations of the Vienna office
- Support procurement of lab and office supply and inventory
- Provide scheduling support when it comes to meetings, travel, and events
- Be the first point of contact for visitors, staff, contractors, or building management
- Maintain a comfortable and pleasant office atmosphere
- Actively contribute to planning team events and outings
As the ideal candidate, you are diligent and well-organized. While being a self-starter, you also enjoy being an integral part of a multidisciplinary, international team. You fit the following criteria:
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or office manager preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be proactive, resourceful and creative
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally
- Fluent in German and English
What to expect from us?
- A varied and exciting challenge in one of the most innovative and rapidly growing segments of the healthcare industry
- An opportunity to bring innovation to the clinical market impacting positively how infectious diseases are diagnosed and prevented
- A young, international, and dynamically growing company with short decision pathways and a flat hierarchy
- An inspirational environment at one of Europe’s most prominent biotech clusters
- An attractive and competitive salary package
- A detailed onboarding plan so that you can look forward to a smooth start with the full support of the entire team
We offer a competitive salary package that can, depending on your relevant professional expertise and experience, exceed the minimum 35.560,00 € annually for full-time employment as defined in the Austrian IT-Collective Agreement 2022 “Kollektivvertrag für Informationstechnologie, Tätigkeitsfamilie AT”.
If you, like us, enjoy working and winning as a team, and if you are proud of your track record of meeting or exceeding your commercial goals, then we can’t wait to receive your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!