Welcome to OpGen USA
Besides compelling work, great teammates and a facilitative culture, our amenities and rewards are fantastic!
Our US Campus
We are located in a beautiful corporate campus located at:
9717 Key West Ave, Suite 100
Rockville Maryland 20850 USA
Our facility features great office and lab capabilities as well as these great features:
- A state-of-the art, on site health club that is free of charge
- An en suité Café serving snacks and beverages
- Wooded trails and jogging paths
- Ample outside seating
US Health & Welfare Benefits
Our benefit offering is as good as, if not better than, any large company:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision plans: Other than very reasonable monthly premiums, there is almost no out of pocket for medical expenses for the employee or family.
- An above average performing 401K Savings Plan.
- Sage Scholarship accounts to fund your kids’ education.
- Company paid Life & Disability with no taxability on the benefits when paid.
- Group Pet Insurance.
- Generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- Employee Talent Referral Bonuses.
- Education Assistance: We offer reimbursement to offset the costs of education for anyone who takes courses or enters a formal academic curriculum of study.
Current Opportunities at OpGen USA
There are no current openings, please check back soon.
Please note that OpGen partners with select organizations to recruit talent. To avoid scams targeting our candidates, correspondence from our recruiting team will only come from jobs@OpGen.com, or other @OpGen.com addresses. Our recruiting team and any recruiting agencies with whom OpGen partners do not ask candidates to provide sensitive information via email and do not conduct interviews using telegram, WhatsApp, or text messaging. We also ask that recruiters not affiliated with OpGen refrain from sharing unsolicited resumes with our hiring managers.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in OpGen. Please submit a cover letter with your current resume and salary requirements to jobs@OpGen.com, specifying the job code in the subject line. You will receive a reply to confirm the receipt of your resume. Should we find that your skills and experience match our position needs, an OpGen representative will contact you to discuss the opportunity. Due to the volume of inquiries received, we regret that we cannot contact all applicants personally.