The Infectious Disease Genomics Portal
AREScloud software hosts validated bioinformatics pipelines, powered by AI and the proprietary ARESdb, to comprehensively type and characterize pathogens, and to explore outbreaks and transmission events.
Bioinformatics pipelines for Isolates, Native Specimen, and Environmental Samples.
Sequencing Reads Upload
Automated Sample QC & Processing
Contextualization & Interpretation
Rely on accurate and reproducible data thanks to validated analytics, as demonstrated in multiple clinical validation studies*:
1. Validation of Illumina isolate sequencing following CLIA guidelines.
2. Multicentre clinical validation of ONT isolate sequencing.
3. Multicentre clinical validation of antibiogram prediction from genome data.
Identify, type and characterize bacterial pathogens from genome data. Short-read as well as long-read sequencing platforms are supported.
Antibiotic Resistance Testing
Predict antibiograms from genome data using AI. Comprehensively detect genetic and mutational AMR markers. Detect and type plasmids.
Analyze local bacterial outbreaks. Explore transmission patterns for pathogens and AMR, assisted by metadata.
Subscription models that combine predictable operational costs with the scalability of cloud software.
Save time through fully automated bioinformatics. Process entire outbreak datasets within hours of data upload.
- Lepuschitz, S. et al. Front Microbiol 11, 1883 (2020). https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2020.01883/full
- Beisken, S. et al. Ares Genetics (2021) https://arestech-public.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/resources/ARESiss+ONT+Validation.pdf
- Ferreira, I. et al. Journal of clinical microbiology (2020) https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/JCM.00273-20